WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer (AWS, Puppet/Chef, SVN, GIT) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Strong experience on Linux
- Networking knowledge
- Experience handling distributed server environments
- Experience with DevOps tools
- Ability to convert a requirement into design, write HLD
- Driven, good communication skills
- Experience on VMWare/Cloud
- Understanding of various infrastructure components like Load balancer/Firewall/Reverse proxy etc.
- How Tomcat based servers work
- How Apache works
A day in the life of a DevOps Engineer:
- Through your work you will help millions of users around the world feel 100% safe while paying online
- Think, rethink and write your Python code for better results
- Analyze failures and design monitoring, logging, and Real Time recovery systems
- Create efficient automated deployment workflows supporting development through testing and production deployment
- Design and implement architecture to support rapid scaling and high availability utilizing intelligent automation and recovery
- Support and build effective environmental methods of scale testing and performance/stress testing
- Continuously maintain network/data center/cloud operations
- If you are very interested in working with Google Cloud and Rackspace you will be happy to find out that our clients is using them booth for hosting the software