Buenos Aires, Argentina
DESIGNING EXPERIENCES. ENGINEERING OUTCOMES
Cognizant Softvision is a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has over 3,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in nine countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
We are looking for an exceptional Delivery Manager to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
- Oversee the daily activities of the delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Ensure that the team maintains a high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Serve as the primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Perform customer negotiations for delivery rates.
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.
- Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Develop scope and budget for delivery projects
- Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Business or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in IT services client delivery role
- 7+ years of experience as project/product/development lead in a large development environment
- Experience of working with financial services clients
- Strong understanding of different technologies
- Proactive, self-motivated, hands-on and an organized approach to work
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 40%
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We design and engineer the products and solutions of many brands that you know and love. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun while doing it. Let’s take this journey together!
Interested in this position?
Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Policy: Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.