WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional DB Engineer (MS SQL) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- 5+ years of MS SQL experience
- Ability and willingness to provide quality customer service
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experienced with T-SQL, SSIS, .NET Scripting (C# or VB.NET) and Powershell
- ITIL Foundation certification a plus
- Experience with BigData / NoSQL Systems or Concepts considered a plus
A day in the life of a DB Engineer:
- Be part of a magical team of professionals who love to learn and analyze the feasibility of data integration, modelling, visualization and analysis
- Be the person that can handle a consistent number of deployed relational data bases and takes big data to the next level
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a development team; create structured code for integration into larger systems, document work for maintenance in a production environment, create task lists, timelines and deliverables
- Seek out and push the team to do better. Know your skills, love to share them, know your boundaries and thrive to learn from and with your team
- Be an algorithmic, analytical thinker
- Enjoy working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against dynamic schedules
- Be the person who analyzes, defines and documents system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, auditing, reporting requirements and production configuration
Interested in this position?
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.