Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for exceptional Machine Learning Engineers to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Knowledge of both traditional ML and Deep Learning techniques;
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, etc.) and experience with applications;
- Experience with ML frameworks: Tensorflow/Keras, PyTorch, JAX, etc;
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development;
- A drive to learn new technologies and algorithms;
- Good English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Hadoop, Spark, etc;
- Experience with Cloud ML platforms like AWS SageMaker, Azure ML Studio, or GCP;
- Experience with or knowledge of recent advancements in the field like Transformer architectures, Attention modules, few-shot learning, etc;
- Experience with model interpretability, model deployment, and monitoring.
A day in the life of a Machine Learning Engineer:
- Assess the effectiveness of new data sources and data-gathering techniques;
- Real-world data is messy and dirty so prepare yourself to clean it, working with labeling teams or developing methods that programmatically label data;
- Go through research papers for possible solutions and be creative in developing custom models and algorithms to apply to datasets;
- Develop testing tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Be part of a team of professionals who love collaborative work;
- Keep up with the latest state-of-the-art ML algorithms;
- Transfer and receive knowledge throughout our community.
Cognizant Softvision Employee Benefits:
• Flexible Work Schedule - Outside of main work hours, you can create a schedule that suits your needs;
• Hybrid workplace - Whether you like to work from home or go to the office, the choice is yours!
• Annual Vacation Days - 26 days to relax, explore and spend time with loved ones;
• Training, workshops and certifications, unlimited Udemy subscription, and more;
• Private medical package;
• Meal tickets;
• Referral bonuses;
• Life insurance;
• Banking services;
• Bookster subscription.
The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, that creates impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility, and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design, and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents.
Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at cognizantsoftvision.com.
Explore career opportunities at Cognizant Softvision - The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted and that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Cognizant Softvision.
You can find more details here: https://www.cognizantsoftvision.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.