Machine Learning Engineer
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Machine Learning Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience working with big data and querying databases and perform data statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of basic ML concepts, statistics and probabilities, linear algebra.
- A drive to learn new technologies and algorithms.
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, natural language processing, artificial neural networks, convolution neural network, recurrent neural network etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience with ML tools: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Hadoop, Spark, MySQL, etc.
A day in the life of a Machine learning Engineer:
- Take big data to a next level to drive optimization in product development and improve customer experiences.
- Assess the effectiveness of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Real world data is messy and dirty so prepare yourself to clean and label data.
- Be creative in developing custom models and algorithms to apply to data sets .
- Develop testing tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Be part of a team of professionals who loves collaborative work.
- Keep up with the latest state of the art ML algorithms.