Sr. Scrum Master
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Scrum Master, to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Identifies all project activities, creates the work breakdown structure and plans the resources
- Outlines the project's deliverables, phases, milestones; creates and maintains up-to-date a project plan
- Identifies the project risks, their chance of occurring and the applicable measures in case the event occurs
- Establishes the working plan of each project phase (analysis of business needs, creation of technical documentation, developing the solution, testing the created solution, implementation, user's acceptance test)
- Understands Solution Architecture in order to manage the project-maintains the required project documentation
- Facilitate Scrum events and other ad-hoc meetings for teams. Facilitating multi-team events like Big Room Planning, Scrum of Scrums and story mapping
- Effectively use metrics and data visualization to report progress and support data-driven decision making at the team or program level
- Assisting in creating useful, reliable and practical forecasts for delivery sprints and releases
- Assist Product Owners and teams in story writing, backlog maintenance and prioritization and planning. Facilitating creation and prioritization of program-level feature and architectural backlogs
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Manage and implement the project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Manage the quality of the project deliverables and controls the projects
- Communicates with the operational managers of all targeted departments
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching to higher levels of maturity
Ideally you will also have:
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory
- 3+ years of experience with scaled Agile (SAFe, LESS) in a hands-on leadership role (e.g. Release Train Engineer, Agile Program Manager)
- Experience managing engineering delivery projects
- Knowledge of other approaches in the Agile space: Kanban, Lean, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, etc.
- Eliminate roadblocks for teams to ensure smooth and successful work execution
- Strong documentation of KPI's, Metrics, and User Testing fundamentals
- Ability to present project milestones, updates and roadmaps to stakeholders
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Develop statements of work (SOWs) for new projects
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
- Certified Project Management Professional (highly preferred)
- Continued and recent education in Scrum and Agile, including training, conferences, user groups, self study, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills from team level to c-level executives
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S.A. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.