West Palm Beach, FL
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need:
• 3+ years of professional experience working with SCRUM/Agile methodologies on enterprise-level application development projects
• 5+ years of professional experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex software product or app projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams
• Expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
• Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
• Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to development teams
• Evaluate complex project risks and issues accurately and objectively
• Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers
• BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
• Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
• Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives and goals are reached
• Creative approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
• Demonstrated experience of collaboration using Agile tools (example: Jira) and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Strong verbal and written English required
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Interested in this position?
Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Policy: Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accommodations:If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.