WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise including;
- 3+ years of experience in a product analyst or business analyst role within one of our key Product Area Industries (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Communication, Media, Technology, Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy, Utilities)
- Excellent creative, strategic and analytical skills and good judgment with outstanding ability to quickly synthesize diverse and complex information
- Ability to identify high value product risks and opportunities through an in-depth understanding of customer needs aligned with market & competitive insights
- Experience defining metrics & KPIs, driving experiments to validate product assumptions, and devising potential solutions to maximize those KPIs
- Extensive and current experience developing large-scale product solutions for leading global firms
- Inspiring communication and relationships building coupled with a demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a collaborative, matrixed global organizational structure
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 3+ years experience in Product Analyst
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.