We are looking for exceptional Senior DevOps to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- More than 4 years hand-on experience with Cloud Infrastructure;
- Hands-on experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with branching, code review and code analysis tools;
- Proficient with Git, Git Flow, etc
- Ability to assess the requirement, environment and suggest right tools / technologies;
- Expertise in Debugging and providing solutions and workarounds;
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Python;
- Experience in SQL Server;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and coding abilities;
- Good English skills.
A day in the life of a Software Engineer:
- Work within a community of DevOps engineers
- Design and work on architecture that is built for rapid scaling and high availability
- Automate. We believe that if a machine can do it, it should
- Promote the DevOps culture. You know what advantages it brings, not everybody does
- Innovate. We like to use the best tool for each use case, and our clients expect us to
- Work with some of the following technologies and tools: AWS, Azure, GCP, Openstack, Terraform, Cloudformation, Jenkins, Gitlab, Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Bash, Python, Go, ELK, New Relic, Splunk, Sumologic, Datadog
Cognizant Softvision Employee Benefits
• Flexible Work Schedule - Outside of main work hours, you can create a schedule that suits your needs.
• Hybrid workplace - Whether you like to work from home or go to the office, the choice is yours!
• Annual Vacation Days - 26 days to relax, explore and spend time with loved ones.
• Trainings, workshops and certifications, unlimited Udemy subscription and more.
• Private medical package
• Meal tickets
• Referral bonuses
• Life insurance
• Banking services
• Bookster subscription
The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents.
Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at cognizantsoftvision.com .
Explore career opportunities at Cognizant Softvision - The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Cognizant Softvision.
You can find more details here: https://www.cognizantsoftvision.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.