We are looking for an exceptional Jira Administrator to join our support department
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Able to use and administrate a ticketing system
- Understand and maintain up to date (at least security wise) a JIRA instance
- Can design a workflow to accomodate a business project requirement
- Experience with Atlassian® Software, Jira®, Confluence®
- Create new projects in JIRA with custom workflows and components
- Groovy scripts, JIRA plugins is a plus
- JIRA Integration with third party applications is a plus
A day in the life of a JIRA Administrator:
- make sure the Atlassian products are up to date and there are no security vulnerabilities
- modify/create new projects with custom workflows/components as required by business to accomodate requirements and follow our ISO standards
- offer technical support to existing JIRA projects (if needed) using the JIRA ticketing system
- involvement in larger and longer term projects (migration from on prem to cloud JIRA, integration with 3rd party applications)
- improve performance and user experience
Cognizant Softvision Employee Benefits
• Flexible Work Schedule - Outside of main work hours, you can create a schedule that suits your needs.
• Hybrid workplace - Whether you like to work from home or go to the office, the choice is yours!
• Annual Vacation Days - 26 days to relax, explore and spend time with loved ones.
• Trainings, workshops and certifications, unlimited Udemy subscription and more.
• Private medical package
• Meal tickets
• Referral bonuses
• Life insurance
• Banking services
• Bookster subscription
The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents.
Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at cognizantsoftvision.com .
Explore career opportunities at Cognizant Softvision - The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Please note that by applying to this role you are being informed about your personal data being processed by Cognizant Softvision.
You can find more details here: https://www.cognizantsoftvision.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
Share this position
- Great globally diverse culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Ongoing career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Competitive Salary
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.