WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of business/ process analysis on web or mobile projects required
- Applied experience in Agile development teams
- Strong understanding of how business requirements are gathered, analyzed and documented as well as translated into technical specifications
- Highly adept user of MS Excel, and common data analytics tools required
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Ability to work with offshore teams and accommodate time zone differences
- Well organized with strong time-management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Able to effectively contribute in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills required
A day in the life of a Business Analyst:
- Partner with Project Manager to meet project goals and deliverables
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing applications and IT processes
- Effectively partner, collaborate, and communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels
- Partner with Product Manager for business requirements gathering, and work with technical resources to document functional and technical requirements
- Create and present reports to business partners and stakeholders
- Use a variety of data analysis and organizational tools to support the solution
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions and elevate issue for management decisions
- Act as a liaison with the development team for production issues
- Ensure what’s delivered meets business objectives and expectations
- Partner with QA team to execute user acceptance testing
Interested in this position?
Please read this Candidate Privacy Notice carefully as it informs you of how your personal information is processed in connection with your application for a job. By clicking the "Proceed" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice.