WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional React.Native Developer work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Work with business users/ Product owners/UX designers to gather and groom functional requirements
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture
- Work with back end developers to do api and interaction design and integration
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management
- Production Support and Bug Fixes
- +5 years of experience.
- Ability to consistently provide a positive client and guest experience.
- Excellent phones skills with experience using a multi-line phone system.
- Punctual, friendly, responsible, dependable and hardworking.
- Professional appearance, wardrobe and demeanor.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts
- Ability to visualize data UI interface and create custom UI components
- Knowledge and experience using UI mock up tools for communication and with UX designers
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle process, with experience working in an agile scrum operating model
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, including continuous build and test, peer code review, design review, info security review, production, UAT and QA release cycles
- Experience using sdlc tools such as Jira and Jenkins
- Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
We offer you a competitive compensation package, career and development opportunities in a professional, international and nice work environment.