WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Mulesoft Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. For this position, you need:
- 10+ years of experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using technologies like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, webMethods, or TIBCO etc.
- 5+ years of experience in building API and service layers, microservices architecture.
- Experience with MuleSoft products, Anypont Studio, Runtime Manager, API Manager, Design Center, Application Programming Interfaces, and Core Java.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience with healthcare data privacy and security standards, HL7, HIPAA etc.
- Actively involved with requirement definition and analysis.
- Work closely with functional leads, product managers, and business analysts to understand integration requirements.
- Suggests innovative solutions to business problems/ processes that leverage technology to provide better user experience and performance improvements.
- Interacts well with other technical team leaders such as developers, testers, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development team in order to accomplish the business goal.
- Strong experience in XML, XSD, XSLT, SOAP/REST and web services.
- Solid understanding of the design patterns.
- Strong mentoring skills with excellent communication, collaboration, and problem solving capabilities.
- Self-motivated with exceptional follow-through
- Ability to independently prioritize and complete tasks in a structured manner
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills with the ability to work and deliver under tight deadlines
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 10+ years experience in Software development and 5+ Architecture in Mulesoft
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.