WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Integration Interview to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Bachelor’s degree with five (5) or more years work experience as a Data Integration Engineer in design and development of interfaces, integrating applications, systems and data design/analysis for healthcare applications
- Experience in distributed process, multi system environment and integrated distributed systems.
- Able to conduct research into application integration, data issues and products.
- Aware of healthcare IT standards and have worked with healthcare data
- Knowledge of applicable data security, privacy practices and laws.
- Familiar with HIPAA rules and requirements
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
- Experience with core software applications, including ERP and CRM
- Experience with healthcare interchange and EMR systems such as Epic, Cerner etc.
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated integration tools and API platforms, preferably MuleSoft
- Competency with XML, JSON constructs and schemas.
- Confidence and experience with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and REST.
- Experience in interfaces with XML or HL7 or FTP or TCP/IP, JSON required.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 6+ years experience in Data Integration
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.