A few months ago, I found out about a technique called the 5 Seconds Rule- the premise being I have 5 seconds to make a decision and go for it. I applied this for the first time when someone asked me if I would like…
Latest posts by Andra Such
- Developer and Leader – mix & match - July 15, 2019
There is a new cross platform framework out there which has been gaining more and more popularity. What is Flutter? Flutter is a cross platform framework that is open source and promoted by Google. The framework is built with C, C++, Dart and Skia (2D…
Latest posts by Ciprian Savastre
- Flutter – An iOS Engineer’s Experience - May 1, 2019
Nowadays smartphones are at the center of all our activities: phone calls, messages, maps and navigation, calendar meetings, etc. Having all this personal information about us on one tiny device, it’s crucial to restrict outside access as much as possible the access. Starting with iPhone…
Latest posts by Florin
- The Missing Step When Using Face ID or Touch ID in Your iOS App - December 26, 2018
Introduction: Maybe you’ve already heard about the “xccov” tool released by Apple in Xcode 9.3. It’s marketed mostly as “Human rendering that Xcode already displays us Code Coverage information in a nicely done GUI? Let me explain it shortly: If you are looking for Code…
Latest posts by Csaba
- Integrate Xcode Code Coverage (xccov) into Jenkins - December 11, 2018
Latest posts by Softvision Team
- Our experience at Droidcon Romania 2019 - October 17, 2019
- Cognizant to Acquire Contino, a Premier Enterprise DevOps and Cloud Transformation Consultancy - October 16, 2019
- Cognizant Softvision at Nerdear.la 2019 | October 17-19, 2019 - October 16, 2019
What are Location Aware Apps? First of all, what is “location?” This actually depends on what the app uses the location for. It may be a region or country if the app only cares about that, or a city if the app needs to show…
Latest posts by Madalin
- A Guide to Location Aware Apps - November 5, 2018
Alin Turcu, Android Community Lead at Softvision, has been involved in all stages of mobile app development in his career, from coding to architecture solutions and coordinating engineering teams. Alin’s experience, expertise, and passion for technology and software design make him the perfect fit as…
Since joining the company he was an active member of Softvision University, held various tech talks both for internal and external events. He also contributed on some open source libraries and the Softvision app uSketch. Alin is a dynamic person, an incurable optimist who never refuses a challenge, he is very passionate about technology, software design, always keeping up to speed with the latest technological trends.
Latest posts by Alin
- A view on testing Android apps - January 10, 2019
- “Our code and ourselves need to evolve” - September 27, 2018
- The Future of Augmented Reality is Becoming the New Reality - September 20, 2018
Overview One of the most important processes involved in human Face recognition is how accurately you detect human faces located in any scene. This is why it is really important to decide what framework should we use for Face Detection when we are planning to…
He started his career as a J2ME game developer, switched to Blackberry Development and joined GlobalLogic Inc. as a Sr. Software Engineer where he worked with telecom giants like Verizon, AT&T and also received a Mobistar Award.
Being an enterprising person he set up his own startup, SiSAH Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in 2012 where he took on the role of the Lead iOS developer, managing the entire mobile application development team and also handling the customer.
Sahnawaj recently joined the Softvision family as a Senior Programmer Analyst and can be defined by his positive attitude, his attention to detail, and commitment to self-improvement along with helping others. In iOS development, most of his experience has been in Retail, HealthCare, LBS and IOT domain.
Latest posts by Sahnawaj
- Face Detection with Vision – Core Image & OpenCV - February 9, 2018