Every day we run into new technologies on the Web, so staying on top of what’s new is getting even a bigger challenge moving forward.
Below I’m going to walk you through a quick introduction into Vue.js. Presentation links can be found below the video.
Here is a short summary:
- Why Vue.js
– Here we discuss the paradigms of today’s frameworks and where Vue.js is positioning itself.
- Getting started
– In this chapter, we’re presenting a couple of key traits of the framework, such as Conditionals, Input and model, and how to get started quickly.
- More Features
– Diving into more features of Vue.js
- Benchmarks vs. other frameworks
– In this chapter, we’re going to hit Vue’s throttle to the max and compare its performance to other frameworks and libraries.
- Practical Example
– A practical example is included, also available on GitHub.
Vue JS Lifecycle diagram – Click here
Benchmark testing – Click here
Benchmark results – Click here
Example app – Click here
Example source code – Click here
Who is using it? – Click here
Components and Libraries – Click here
Vue.js full guide – Click here
Latest posts by Vicentiu
- VueJS – New Is Always Better - February 6, 2018