Softvision Suite a leading provider of merchandise and inventory planning solutions for over 25 years, announced that the 18.01 version of it’s integrated solutions suite has been released to help both pure-play internet retailers and multi-channel sellers adapt to the rapidly changing market landscape and address their most complex business challenges.
Fully integrated and built to embrace actionable, data-driven consumer insights to facilitate better omni-channel planning efficiencies, the 18.01 release offers more than 35 functional enhancements.
Key features of the release include:
- Integrated Planning and Purchasing allows users to roll Store Assortment Planning forecasts into Materials Planning. Providing a single place to analyze inventory positions and manage purchase orders.
- Enhanced Demand Review displays Forecasts, Projections and Actuals for all Demand Types.
- Markdown Planning by offer List Price, Revenue at List Price and Markdown Percent data elements have been added to effectively plan and view their markdowns for each offer.
- Improved Historical Forecasts Reporting provides ability to analyze and compare forecasts and sales by week.
- Hybrid Assortment Building allowing users to create Store Assortment Plans for both year-round and fashion merchandise.
- Multi-Layer Size Pack Optimization in Store Assortment Planning to correct historical sizing errors and minimize stock outs and overstocks.
- Multi-Channel Purchase Order capabilities now allow both E-Commerce and Brick & Mortar Stores on the same Purchase Order.
- New Allocation Methods added to allow users to allocate merchandise based on the Assortment Plan or Purchase Order distributions.
Specializing in retailers who reach their customers via a mix of web, mobile, catalogs and brick-and-mortar. Softvision Suite helps manage merchandise and inventory planning for partners like Hudson Bay, Plow & Hearth, Publisher’s Clearing House, Oriental Trading Company, Vitacost.com and Duluth Trading Company.
To learn more on our latest release download detailed notes here or contact us today.
Latest posts by Megan Morse
- Increase Margins With Predictive Localized Analytics - March 7, 2019
- Increase Gross Margin with Localized Size Analytics - February 13, 2019
- Demand-Driven Retail - March 6, 2018