WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Director to lead our development teams and act as a practice lead. Core to this need are:
What will help you succeed
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience. Expert in one or more major technology and business domains.
- Experience with following -
Java, Spring Framework
Angular / React
MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra
Apache Integration Framework (Kafka, Spark)
Cloud Technologies (Google Cloud preferred) or Azure or AWS
Architecture and Design of Enterprise Systems
- Exceptional listening skills, with an ability to ask the right questions and uncover hidden insights.
- Excellent client service abilities, including strong presentation skills.
- Proven team leadership and management experience.
- Engineering and software development background
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system engineering and / or related studies
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and processes, team leadership and account/client management
- 50% travel is required for this role at this time
You will get the chance to
- Shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry
- Work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile
- Mentor and coach a team of Tech Leads and Architects
- Influence a large team or multiple teams to achieve their goals
- Overseeing technological, architecture and design decisions and recommending corrective actions if needed
- Have the opportunity to define and overview a consistent agile development process according to the team and customer expectations
- Recommend strategic code reuse opportunities across the company
- Conduct technical reviews, audit projects and ensure best practices are followed
- Generate capacity plans to enable team growth
- Stay up to date with state of the art technology trends to propose new features and provide value and innovative solutions to our customer
- Create and execute a high level development plan based on multi-year technology roadmaps for one or more projects
- Define technical profiles, performance and training standards
- Complete performance reviews for his/her team members
- Participate in the software development community in some capacity: meetups, blogs, Stack Overflow, open source projects, etc.
- Participate in the hiring and interviewing process of technical profiles
- Participate in the development of pre-sales proposals and sales pitches, providing the required information for RFPs
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.