Softvision is looking for a .Net Developer for its office location in Lviv, Ukraine.
The project is an enterprise web application for a multinational professional services company employing dozens of thousands of people around the world. The business purpose of the application is to provide framework for performing financial audit of different types of assets. The system heavily depends on the different types and sources of incoming data and transforms it into the universal format. At the same time, it also provides extensive frameworks for advanced manual and automated testing of various financial instruments. This software is an industry transformer in the sense of changing the traditional ways of the financial audit operations.
The project is built using latest Microsoft technologies. Datacenters are installed on Microsoft Azure and located in different geographical locations, ensuing global coverage and accessibility.
· Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
· New functionality design
· Write program code according to the defined application architecture
· Close work with the client
· 3+ years of .NET development experience
· Proficiency in .NET/C#, Entity Framework, Linq, ASP.NET MVC/Web API
· Proficiency in performance improvements on the database and business layers
· Knowledge of SQL, data management and relational databases
· Good understanding of multithreading
· Microsoft Azure or other cloud-based development experience
· Experience with iterative methodologies such as the SCRUM methodology
· Excellent soft skills with a positive attitude and initiative
· Competitive salary
· 18 working days of vacation compensation
· 5 days of sick leave compensation
· National holidays off
· Free English classes
· Gym in the office
· Compensation for technical conferences/events participation
Interested in this position?
You have applied successfully!
We will take a look at your application and get back to you shortly.
Bummer… Something went wrong.
An unknown error occured. Please give it a minute and try again.