WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Softvision is a fast growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- 3+ years software development project management experience
- Bachelor Degree in relevant area
- Engineering background
- Experience managing engineering delivery projects
- Agile / Scrum expertise
- Experience / success working with cross-located teams
- Jira expertise
- Requirements gathering and development
- Very strong on communication skills
- Strong past success working with internal stakeholders and executives
- Strong Documenting / developing KPI's, MVP, Metrics, and User Testing fundamentals
- Ability to present project milestones, updates and roadmaps to stakeholders
- Develop statements of work (SOWs) for new projects
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication.
- Very Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
A day in the life of a Project Manager:
- Manage projects of various sizes and degrees of complexity in an Agile setup.
- Manage multiple aspects of assigned projects on a daily basis including scope, requirements, schedule, testing, change management, stakeholder management, communication, risk management and risk mitigation to ensure achievement of project and business objectives.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion to ensure on time delivery of tasks and sub-tasks.
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved at the working levels to the appropriate level of management for resolution.
- Conduct daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensure that the team is continuously learning from previous experience.
- Make recommendations for project improvements and identify additional best practice methodologies.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.