We are looking to hire a Junior Researcher who has eager to grow and become a Recruiter.
Within this role, you will be the one responsible for attracting candidates, including sourcing qualified candidates by using job boards, social media, and other tools.
You will be a part of the HR/Recruiting team and participate in all related activities such as external and internal HR branding and others.
● Some freelance or other experience in IT sourcing/recruiting
● Understanding of the newest and most successful sourcing tools and strategies
● Experience in writing attractive and meaningful pitches/job descriptions etc.
● Strong organizational and follow-up skills
● Ability to multitasking and attention to details
● An intermediate or higher level of English
● Cooperate with a Recruiter to determine sourcing strategies and attract candidates with required skills
● Build candidates pipelines for defined current and future needs
● Uncover high-quality talent using advanced search techniques: Boolean search on internet portals, social media, LinkedIn, job boards, participation in networking events, contact lists, referrals, etc.
● Utilize and maintain candidate base (ATS)
● Improve skills and participate in full recruitment lifecycle
• Flexible working schedule
• Work in the truly multinational company
• Great team, opportunity to grow as a master of your craft with professionals
• 18 business days of vacation, 5 days of sick leave, national holidays off
• Compensation of technical conferences/events participation
• Annual bonuses
• Free English classes
• Cozy kitchen with fresh fruits and cool snacks
• Gym and shower in the office
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities
Working in our company means always having challenges and gaining professional experience while working with experts.
Take your chance and become a part of our HR/Recruitment team!