Cognizant Softvision is looking for a Senior Full-stack .Net Developer to extend our current project.
The project is an enterprise web application for a multinational professional services company employing dozens of thousands of people around the world. The business purpose of the application is to provide a framework for performing financial reports of different types of assets. The system heavily depends on the different types and sources of incoming data and transforms it into a universal format. At the same time, it also provides extensive frameworks for advanced manual and automated testing of various financial instruments. This software is an industry transformer in the sense of changing the traditional ways of financial audit operations.
Project tech stack:
Microsoft SQL Server
SQL Management Studio
• 3+ years of experience working as a developer on .NET platform and front-end development
• Experience with Entity Framework
• Experience in Unit and integration testing
• Experience developing scalable web-based software platforms
• REST and Web API experience
• Knowledge of SQL, data management and relational databases
• Microsoft Azure or other cloud-based development experience
• Experience with iterative methodologies such as the SCRUM methodology
• Excellent soft skills with a positive attitude and initiative
• Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements
• New functionality design
• Write a program code according to the defined application architecture
• Close work with the client and team from the USA and other locations
• Flexible working schedule
• Work in the truly multinational company, ability to travel to the US and other locations
• Great team, opportunity to grow as a master of your craft with professionals
• 18 business days of vacation, 5 days of sick leave, national holidays off
• Compensation for technical conferences/events participation
• Annual bonuses
• Free English classes
• Gym and shower in the office
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities
If you are ready to become part of our team, are obsessed over quality, highly responsible and client-oriented team player, we are waiting to welcome you in our team!
Interested in this position?
You have applied successfully!
We will take a look at your application and get back to you shortly.
Bummer… Something went wrong.
An unknown error occured. Please give it a minute and try again.